To book a fishing trip, please take a look at the fishing trip information below. If you have questions or would like to book a trip, you're welcome to email Capt LW Burroughs directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the handy contact form below or call (850) 585-7173.
Fishing Trip Information
- Trips offered are 4, 5, or 6 hour Morning or Afternoon trips (Customized and Corporate Trips Available)
- Bait, Tackle, Ice, Florida Fishing License, and Fish Cleaning/Bagging provided
- Remember to bring your Drinks, Snacks and Small Ice Chest for your Fish Filets
- Visors/Hats/Sunglasses/Sunscreen/Jacket for the cooler mornings
- My personal commitment to ensure your family/group the highest level of Experience, Fun, and full access to all the Best Fishing Spots!
To Book Your Fishing Trip
Deposit and Payment
A $100.00 deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve a charter date via a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Cash, Cashiers Check or Travelers Check. This charge will be completely refunded if your trip is cancelled due to weather or mechanical failure. Weather cancellations are at the discretion of the captain.
Cancellation is required at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled charter to receive a deposit refund. Cancellations must be submitted by email to email@example.com
Charter fees are to be paid with cash, cashier's check or travelers check to the Captain after your charter. If you wish to charge your trip to your credit card a processing (5%) fee will be added to the charge.
For booking or any questions please feel free to contact us by calling or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are inquiring about an IntraCoastal eXperience Guided Charter within 5 days of your planned fishing dates, please call us at (850) 585-7173 so we can handle your last minute requests promptly and ensure the highest level of service.